A minimum of 40% deposit is required to hold all orders.
Deposit is non refundable if order is canceled. (unless under certain circumstances)
*Full balance must be payed in full on day of pick-up or delivery.*
~Wedding Cakes require full payment before cake is due~
Delivery is available for $15 & up depending on location.
If you are picking up your order , you must arrive at the time arranged
There are other orders and deliveries that must be considered.
Cash/ Check / Credit card: through Square & PayPal
Square has a surcharge of 2 .75% of pay
Payments through PayPal Mobile/ Email invoice
You can pay right here on our Website.
No PayPal account required.
CLICK THE LINK BELOW
Combine amounts to get your total
If you want to pay $45 ~ add a $20 deposit to the cart TWICE and add a $5
If you want to pay $60 ~ add a $20 deposit to the cart 3 times.
and so on.
REFUND / POLICIES / CONDITIONS
Please read the following:
At Mimi's Cakes we strive to decorate the exact cake design you want. We do reserve the right to use creative license where we feel necessary in order to maintain the quality of our product and designs. Please keep in mind this is a food based art. The end result will never be absolutely perfect (after all we are imperfect humans), but we will do our best to provide you the design you’ve requested.
The following conditions apply:
1) A non refundable deposit is required on all orders over $100.00 to consider this an order and contract for services to be rendered in your behalf. Cakes under $100 must also have a deposit unless discussed other wise. The remaining balance can be paid via PayPal but must be paid 1-2 weeks before cake is due. Cake must be paid in full on day of pick up or delivery.
2) Please keep in mind that if you are having an outdoor event, the sun can fade the colors on the cake and also can potentially hinder the fondant. Instructions will be given.
3) If you place the order a few days before the event, keep in mind that this is cake! Cake can dry up or even loose its flavor if not stored properly. Mimi's Cakes will not be responsible if this occurs. You are taking full responsibility for your cake.
4) If you choose to pick up your order from Mimi's Cakes, please be advise that you are solely responsible for what happens. We will not be liable for any cracks, pokes, or breakage once it leaves the premises. We recommend delivery on any 3D cakes or tiered cakes. If you choose to pick up your cake,
Drive slow, keep your car COLD. Keep your cake refrigerated until 2-3 hours before serving. Cake and icing are very fragile. Speeding, going over bumps, slamming on the brakes, a wobbly table, someone bumping the table, leaving it in the car in hot weather, leaving it in your warm home in hot weather can cause damage that we are not responsible for. If any of the above occur after you have picked up the cake which results in damage to the cake, we will not be responsible for any of the damage or consequential damages or expenses that you incur.
5) I will not hold Mimi's Cakes responsible for any miscommunications that may arise concerning this order. I also give Mimi's Cakes that right to decide on any factors (designs elements, etc.) not mentioned in this contract, that will not affect a change in total cost, if I'm unable to be reached.6) Refund Policies: Further, if customer provides wrong date, time or address for delivery, we will NOT provide a refund. **We will not be responsible for any additional expenses that you incur as a result of our failure to deliver the cake. Our liability is limited to the contracted value of the cake.** If you come to our place for “pick up” and the cake does not meet your expectations, we will give you a refund (minus 15% restocking/cancellation fee). NOTE: If we give you a refund, you CANNOT keep the cake. You only get the refund if you refuse to “accept” the cake. We will NOT negotiate a partial refund if you keep the cake. This is a “take it, or leave it” policy. We do not give refunds under any other circumstances. Refunds are given within 7 days (Refund is given minus 15% restocking/cancellation fee.)
7) Our serving size is 1 1/2” x 2”, if you would like bigger slices please order a bigger cake. Please see Serving and cutting. or click the button below.
8) By Placing and order you have read and agreed to our policies.